This step-by-step recipe is easy to prepare, and very impressive to serve…while tantalising the tastebuds!
- Cube the butternut, and roast with salt, pepper and olive oil at 180â°CÂ until tender and slightly golden. Lightly toss with herbs – especially chives – and pine nuts.
- To make the sage butter, pick fresh sage leaves and place in melted butter on medium heat until crisp.
- For the sauce, reduce leeks, garlic, fish stock and a dash of white wine. Strain, and add to the reduced cream. Add whole-grain mustard to taste, as well as a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Sear the fish in a hot pan. Add butter, lemon juice, herbs and seasoning.
- Blanch the beans in boiling water, then toss in the sage butter.
Plate up and enjoy!