I love these little playful treats. Use them as an element on your Christmas dessert or serve them as part of a festive cheese board.
You will need……
• One large punnet strawberries.
• One tub cream cheese and some crème fraise or mascarpone cheese.
• Icing sugar to taste – about one table spoon.
• Vanilla paste or one scraped vanilla pod. (you can also use half a teaspoon vanilla powder)
• Black sesame seeds
• Edible glitter.
• Mix the above ingredients together until creamy (except the sesame seeds and edible glitter) and place in a piping bag.
• Wash strawberries and trim off the green tip. This will be the base/ bottom of your Father Christmas.
• Cut the tip of the strawberry and keep as this is the “hat”.
• Gently hollow out the inside of the strawberry so that you can fill it with your cream cheese mixture.
• Fill the center of the strawberry, place hat on top and use the black sesame seeds for the eyes. Decorate with edible glitter.